Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FLEX 4 Framework Posters have arrived!

Today has been a rather hectic day. Many code changes, cool new component implementations and design discussions (not battles!). Amongst all this fun, I received a long awaited package, a tube rather, from my good friends over at Adobe.

I was expecting FLEX 3 posters. I was surprised when I opened the package to find FLEX 4 posters! AWESOME-O. I can finally see the entire framework shitcan in front of my face! I dont know if this will give me more nightmares or produce better code. Or both.

You can see the FLEX 4 framework posters here in action, on my wall:



(photo courtesy of my iPhone 4)

Alternatively, I suppose if you do not have an Adobe account or AdobeID, or if you're just completely psycho and Adobe obsessed, and wanted to print these out for your own personal collection of development posters at home, you could use these high-resolution .PDF versions of the posters from here.

^ ** If this link ever dies, just contact me and I will personally supply you with the .PDFs. And if you're extra nice, I wont even charge you for that!!

If you want the actual posters yourself, from your good friends at Adobe, then you must register for them here.

^ ** note: You must “update” your registration information first, but be sure to specify you want posters and NOT the lame online training. This is crucial.

You must login with your AdobeID. I forget if it needs the Flash Builder 4 serial number...(I do not think it does, but it may).

Cheers and happy FLEX postering....

No comments: